Bug Spray Essential Oil - Natural Repellent | Mosquitos | Deet Free
AllOilEverything Bug Spray is an All-Natural and Safe Essential Oil Solution to help prevent and repel pesky bugs. It is non-toxic, deet free and safe for all ages.
Use this blend on children and family before heading outdoors. The Essential Oils in this blend help repel and ward off bugs. The scent is soothing, fresh and completely free of harsh chemicals or additives. Great for BBQs, Camping, Bonfires and more!
Essential Oils Used:
- Cedarwood - Known for promoting healthy skin and clear breathing, Cedarwood has a warm, woody, balsamic fragrance that relaxes the mind and body. Supports and maintains healthy respiratory function • Helps skin recover quickly • Promotes clear, healthy skin • Relaxing and soothing aroma is perfect for massage therapy
- Lavender - One of the most popular oils, lavender has been cherished for its unmistakable aroma and its therapeutic properties for thousands of years. Lavender is widely used and accepted for its calming and relaxing qualities. Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities • Soothes occasional skin irritations • Helps skin recover quickly • Eases muscle tension
- Lemon - This essential oil is cold-pressed from lemon rinds to preserve its delicate nature and potent properties. Lemon is known as a powerful aromatic, topical, and internal cleanser that can be used to complement many other oils. Diffusing lemon in a room can cleanse the air and uplift mood. It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaning booster. Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces • Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion • Supports healthy respiratory function • Promotes a positive mood and cognitive ability
- Lemongrass - Lemongrass has long been used in Asian and Caribbean cooking due to its subtle lemony flavor and aroma. It has been found to support healthy digestion, and soothe aching muscles. Supports healthy digestion • Soothes aching muscles • Purifies and tones skin
- Peppermint - Peppermint is popular in countless forms, from toothpaste to chewing gum. As an essential oil, it is useful to ease breathing and as a digestive aid. Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing • Alleviates stomach upset • Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral health
- Ylang Ylang Flower, Nootka Wood, Catnip, Lemon Eucalyptus, Litsea Fruit, Arborvitae Wood essential oils and Vanilla Bean Absolute in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil, Tamanu Seed Oil, Witch Hazel and Distilled Water
To use: Shake well and spray with a slow sweeping motion to cover exposed skin and clothing. Spray on palms of hands to apply to face. Can be applied as often as needed. Avoid contact with eyes. Use under adult supervision (use caution on open wounds).
Available in a 1oz and 4oz Glass Amber Spray bottle or 2.8oz Plastic Clear Spray Bottle (great for outdoors and super kid friendly). Convenient to take on hikes, camping or simply to apply before playing in the backyard. Would be perfect for any family who enjoys being outside.
See my listing for Bug Bite Soother as well in case a couple critters found some spots not well protected!
Tag #AllOilLove #ShowMeYourOils and @alloileverything to connect and be featured on Instagram and Twitter