Diffuser in a Bottle | Pure Essential Oil Blends | Ready for Diffuser, Jewelry or Topical Application
Diffuser blends are unique pre-blended Essential Oil recipes that are ready to use! These blends are created with you in mind and contain all the oils you need to fill your home with lovely fragrance while also benefiting your environment. Comes in a convenient amber glass bottle to make adding to your diffuser simple and mess-free.
- Be Happy - Proprietary blend of Sunshine including Mandarin, Bergamot, Tangerine, Clementine, Vanilla Absolute, Lavandin, Lavender, Melissa, Ylang Ylang, and Osmanthus with Tangerine, Elemi, and Lemon Myrtle
- Breathe Better - Leaf, Eucalyptus Leaf, Peppermint Plant, Melaleuca Leaf, Lemon Peel, Ravensara Leaf, Cardamom Seed
- Calming - Lavender, Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, Hawaiian Sandalwood, Vanilla Bean
- Chill Out - Lavender, Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, Hawaiian Sandalwood, Vanilla Bean, Spruce, Ho Wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile
- Christmas Spirit - Frankincense, Wild Orange, Cinnamon Bark
- Clean House - Lemon, Lemon Peel, Lime Peel, Siberian Fir Needle, Austrian Fir Needle, Pine Needle, Citronella Grass, Melaleuca Leaf, Cilantro Herb
- Fresh Snow - White Fir, Cardamom, Clove
- Good Night, Sleep Tight - Cedarwood, Lavender, Vetiver
- Immunity Booster - Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark,Eucalyptus Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf/Flower
- Joyful - Wild Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Bergamot, Tangerine, Clementine, Vanilla Absolute
- Positive Vibes - Clary Sage, Cedarwood, Ginger, Lavender
- Pumpkin Spice - Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Cardamom, Wild Orange
- Seasonal Support - Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint
- Seattle Sunrise - Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Wild Orange
- Yoga Vibes - Bergamot and Lavender
•SINGLE OIL Blends are also available.
Drams include 15-25 drops of oils each = roughly 3-5 uses per bottle depending on your preference. The oils are pure and undiluted. Due to viscosity of oils, the volume of oil may vary in appearance to the naked eye.
5ml Big Bottles = roughly 75-100 drops per bottle or more depending on viscosity of blend
See all 5ml options Here
*Email for a CUSTOM DIFFUSER BLEND before placing your order.
To use: Add 3-5 drops to the water portion of your diffuser (check your diffuser manual). Adjust the amount of drops depending on preference. Remove the plastic orifice for easier disbursement. Remember that Essential Oils are very strong and potent. Intended for use in a diffuser only. While most oils can be used topically or ingested, these blends vary and I cannot be held responsible for them being used incorrectly. DO NOT INGEST or USE TOPICALLY.
Pairs with most diffusers (Piper Diffusers work best with single oils only).
+Listing does NOT include a diffuser.
+ + +
How do Diffusers work???
Diffusers work by breaking down the essential oil into micro molecules then projecting them into the air to fill a room or work space.
As the oils break down they release natural ozone and freshen and improve the quality of the air. The particles remain in the air for several hours depending on how long the diffuser was on and how much oil was used.
Easy to Use and Clean
Breaks down Most Essential Oils (no matter the viscosity or volatility)
Low Noise Level (I find it soothing!)
Air Saturation is High
Most have Auto-Shut off option
Eliminate environmental odors
Purify the air to create a healthy environment
Promote a relaxing and calming atmosphere
Areas to consider diffusing:
In the work place to improve concentration and mental clarity
Before/during bedtime to help wind down, support occasional sleeplessness and to promote wellness and vitality
Home or office to helps ease tension and relieve stress
At the barn or kennel to help purify the air and provide a relaxing environment
Using a Humidifier or Vaporizer:
I do not recommended using essential oils in a humidifier, vaporizer or a “wax burner/scent warmer” – heat alters the chemistry and may affect the therapeutic effects of the oil. Many humidifers/vaporizers are created with materials not equipped to handle the complexity of essential oils and could result in a break down of certain plastics.
Tag #AllOilLove #ShowMeYourOils and @alloileverything to connect and be featured on Instagram and Twitter
Diffuser in a Bottle | Essential Oil Blends | Ready for Diffuser or Topical Application| Natural Fragrance | Aromatherapy | Air Freshener | Odor Eliminator | Replace Candles & Scentsy