Calm Down Essential Oils | Anxiety | Hyper | ADD | ADHD
Calm Down is an All-Natural and Safe Essential Oil solution to help calm and soothe your energetic and spirited child. Can also be used for anxiety, ADD, concentration and more.
This relaxing blend may help with ADD/ADHD, anxiety, stress, impulsivity, emotional trauma, insomnia and other behavioral disorders
• Works best with continuous use and is most successful when used at least twice a day
• Super nourishing to the brain and aids in balancing the entire central nervous system. When used regularly, it seems to diminish the intensity of the above-mentioned concerns
Sometimes we need a little break, a time to calm down. Roll on some of this unique blend anytime tensions or emotions are high
The Essential Oils in this blend are grounding, calming and smell like peace.
- Clary Sage - Known for its uplifting and mood-lightening attributes, clary sage is also widely used by women to soothe monthly discomfort associated with their menstrual cycles*. • Soothes monthly discomfort associated with menstrual cycles • Helps balance hormones • Soothes nervous tension and lightens mood • Calming and soothing to the skin
- Frankincense - Perhaps the most precious of the ancient oils, frankincense is highly sought after by modern consumers for its many uses, including relaxation, immune support, and mood enhancement*. • Helps build and maintain a healthy immune system • Promotes cellular health • Reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks
- Lavender - One of the most popular oils, lavender has been cherished for its unmistakable aroma and its therapeutic properties for thousands of years. Lavender is widely used and accepted for its calming and relaxing qualities*. • Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities • Soothes occasional skin irritations • Helps skin recover quickly • Eases muscle tension
- Marjoram - Valued for its calming properties and its positive effect on the nervous system. It also supports both healthy cardiovascular and immune systems. • Apply to the back of the neck to lessen feelings of stress.• Apply to a fussy child’s feet prior to a nap. • Replace Marjoram essential oil in your next recipe that calls for dried Marjoram. Usually 1 drop of essential oil is equivalent to 2 tsp. of dried herbs. • Apply to muscles before and after exercising.
- Vetiver - Vetiver is loved for its rich, exotic, and complex aroma. Used extensively in perfumes as a base note and fixative, vetiver's woody, earthy scent complements many other essential oils. Vetiver also has many therapeutic uses, including as an antioxidant and for relaxation*. • Supports healthy circulation • Calming, grounding effect on emotions • Immune-enhancing properties
- Ylang Ylang- While famed for its exquisite fragrance and long history as a component of perfumes, has much to offer therapeutically. It is an effective mood uplifting agent as well as having calming properties. • Helps balance hormones • Promotes healthy skin and hair • Lifts mood while having a calming effect
To use: Apply as needed to the chest, wrists and back of neck/spine depending on your child's preference. Can also be inhaled/smelled directly from the bottle. Apply every 20-30 Minutes until they are settled and then every 2-3 hours to maintain. Bottoms of feet (specifically big toes!) are a great place to apply as well. Be sure to put socks on or wait 10 minutes for the oil to absorb.
Chill Out is very similar for adult use.
Tag #AllOilLove #ShowMeYourOils and @alloileverything to connect and be featured on Instagram and Twitter
Calm Down - Calming Essential Oils | Kid Anxiety | Too Much Energy | Hyperactive | ADD | ADHD | Safe for Children