Diffuser blends are unique pre-blended Essential Oil recipes that are ready to use! These blends are created with you in mind to fill your home with lovely fragrance while also benefiting your environment. Comes in a larger amber glass dispenser bottle to make adding to your diffuser simple and mess-free.
- Be Happy: Good Mood- Proprietary blend of Sunshine including Mandarin, Bergamot, Tangerine, Clementine, Vanilla Absolute, Lavandin, Lavender, Melissa, Ylang Ylang, and Osmanthus with Tangerine, Elemi, and Lemon Myrtle
- Breathe Better: Congestion - Leaf, Eucalyptus Leaf, Peppermint Plant, Melaleuca Leaf, Lemon Peel, Ravensara Leaf, Cardamom Seed
- Bye Felicia: Irritability - Bergamot, Cedarwood, Geranium, Lavender, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang
- Calming: Anxiety/Relaxation- Lavender, Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, Hawaiian Sandalwood, Vanilla Bean
- Chill Out: Stress/Anxiety - Lavender, Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, Hawaiian Sandalwood, Vanilla Bean, Spruce, Ho Wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile
- Christmas Spirit: Christmas Tree Scent - Frankincense, Wild Orange, Cinnamon Bark
- Clean House: Fresh and Clean - Lemon, Lemon Peel, Lime Peel, Siberian Fir Needle, Austrian Fir Needle, Pine Needle, Citronella Grass, Melaleuca Leaf, Cilantro Herb
- Good Night, Sleep Tight: Sleep/Insomnia - Cedarwood, Lavender, Vetiver
- Immunity Booster: Immunity and Germ Buster - Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark,Eucalyptus Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf/Flower
- Positive Vibes: Clearing Sage - Clary Sage, Cedarwood, Ginger, Lavender
- Pumpkin Spice: Pumpkin Scent - Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Cardamom, Wild Orange
- Seasonal Support: Allergy and Sinus - Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint
- Seattle Sunrise: Wake UpScent - Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Wild Orange
- Yoga Vibes: Great for Yoga/Meditation - Bergamot and Lavender
•SINGLE OIL Blends are also available.
Drams include 75-100 drops per bottle or more depending on viscosity of blend. The oils are pure and undiluted. Due to viscosity of oils, the volume of oil may vary in appearance to the naked eye.
To use: Add 3-10 drops to the water portion of your diffuser (check your diffuser manual). Adjust the amount of drops depending on preference. Remove the plastic orifice for easier disbursement. Remember that Essential Oils are very strong and potent. Intended for use in a diffuser or diffuser jewelry only. While most oils can be used topically or ingested, these blends vary and All Oil Everything cannot be held responsible for incorrect use. DO NOT INGEST or USE TOPICALLY.
+Listing does NOT include a diffuser.
Tag #AllOilLove #ShowMeYourOils and @alloileverything to connect and be featured on Instagram and Twitter
Diffuser in a Bottle | Essential Oil Blends | Ready for Diffuser or Topical Application| Natural Fragrance | Aromatherapy | Air Freshener | Odor Eliminator | Replace Candles & Scentsy