Essential Oil SINGLE Oils - Pure Undiluted Sample | Mini Samples| 10-15 drops | Amber Dram | Many Options | Lavender
Pure, Therapeutic Essential Oils in a cute 5/8"Dram Amber Glass Dram Bottle so you can try before you buy or purchase just the amount of oil you need for your customized use.
Essential Oils - Where to start? Check out the list below to see which ones could be beneficial to you and your family. Missing an oil or two for your favorite recipe or blend, again? Saving Pinterest Recipes and trying to remember which oils you NEED for this and that? These bottles have been created so that you can experience the oils first hand. Comes in a convenient amber glass bottle with approximately 15 drops of oil.
Available Choices and their benefits (uses: A=Aromatic; T=Topical; I=Internal)
- Basil - Valued for its restorative and calming properties, basil is commonly used for soothing sore muscles and joints, to ease breathing, and as a cooling agent for the skin*. • Soothes sore muscles and joints • Assists with clear breathing • Acts as a cooling agent for the skin • Promotes mental alertness and lessens anxiety (A, T, I)
- Bergamot - A highly favored oil for its lovely fragrance, Bergamot is unique among citrus oils for its calming properties*. • Calming and soothing aroma • Promotes healthy, clear skin • Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits (A, T, I)
- Cassia - A close relative of cinnamon, is notable for its wonderful fragrance. Mentioned in the Old Testament, cassia has literally been used for thousands of years both for its fragrance and calming properties*. • Promotes healthy digestion • Supports healthy immune function • Warming, uplifting aroma (A, T, I)
- Cedarwood - Known for promoting healthy skin and clear breathing, Cedarwood has a warm, woody, balsamic fragrance that relaxes the mind and body*. • Supports and maintains healthy respiratory function • Helps skin recover quickly • Promotes clear, healthy skin • Relaxing and soothing aroma is perfect for massage therapy (A, T, I)
- Clary Sage - Known for its uplifting and mood-lightening attributes, clary sage is also widely used by women to soothe monthly discomfort associated with their menstrual cycles*. • Soothes monthly discomfort associated with menstrual cycles • Helps balance hormones • Soothes nervous tension and lightens mood • Calming and soothing to the skin (A, T)
- Clove - Clove is much more than a popular cooking spice, it is a favorite among both health care professionals and health conscious individuals for its many useful and healing properties. It is also a powerful antioxidant*. • Powerful antioxidant properties • Promotes circulation • Supports cardiovascular health • Helps soothe teeth and gums • Promotes oral health • Supports a healthy immune system (A, T, I)
- Cypress - Distilled from the twigs and foliage of the cypress tree, cypress essential oil is popularly used to ease breathing as well as a throat gargle. It can be used to ease tight, tense muscles, and used topically to support localized blood flow*. • Assists with clear breathing • Promotes healthy respiratory function • Soothes tight, tense muscles • Supports localized blood flow • Beneficial for oily skin conditions (A, T)
- Eucalyptus - Because of the many influential compounds found in eucalyptus, it is a key ingredient in cough and throat medicines and chest ointments. Eucalyptus is used widely both for its calming and clearing properties as well as to ease breathing*. • Assists with clear breathing • Supports overall respiratory health • Soothes tired, sore muscles • Purifying and cleansing properties (A, T)
- Fennel is best known for its distinct licorice aroma and taste, yet its ability to promote healthy digestion is equally noteworthy.* Fennel may help support the health of the lungs and respiratory tract and can be added to water or tea to help with sweet tooth cravings.* Fennel is also known for its ability to promote healthy metabolism, liver function, and circulation.* (A, T, I)
- Frankincense - Perhaps the most precious of the ancient oils, frankincense is highly sought after by modern consumers for its many uses, including relaxation, immune support, and mood enhancement*. • Helps build and maintain a healthy immune system • Promotes cellular health • Reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks (A, T, I) UPCHARGE for this oil
- Geranium - Offers outstanding benefits for soothing skin and is a common ingredient in many skin care products. Also useful for joint support and tempering minor aches and pains, geranium's calming effects make it a popular choice for many essential oil users* • Promotes clear, healthy skin • Helps calm nerves and lessen anxiety • Supports liver health (A, T)
- Grapefruit - Known for its energizing and invigorating aroma, Grapefruit helps uplift mood and provides a clarifying effect to the mind. Grapefruit is also renowned for its cleansing and purifying properties and is frequently used in skin care for its ability to promote the appearance of clear, healthy-looking skin. Grapefruit can also support a healthy metabolism • Improves the appearance of blemishes • Supports healthy metabolism • Uplifts mood (A, T, I)
- Helichrysum - Best known for its restorative properties to the skin. Also referred to as the Everlasting or Immortal Flower, Helichrysum is used in anti-aging products for its rejuvenating benefits to the skin. Helichrysum can help reduce the appearance of blemishes, and it promotes a glowing, youthful complexion. (A, T) UPCHARGE for this oil
- Juniper Berry - The woody, spicy, yet fresh aroma of Juniper Berry reveals its rich history of traditional use and therapeutic benefits*. •Supports healthy kidney and urinary function • May benefit problematic skin areas • Acts as a natural cleansing and detoxifying agent • Helps relieve tension and stress (A, T) UPCHARGE for this oil
- Lavender - One of the most popular oils, lavender has been cherished for its unmistakable aroma and its therapeutic properties for thousands of years. Lavender is widely used and accepted for its calming and relaxing qualities*. • Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities • Soothes occasional skin irritations • Helps skin recover quickly • Eases muscle tension (A, T, I)
- Lemon - This essential oil is cold-pressed from lemon rinds to preserve its delicate nature and potent properties. Lemon is known as a powerful aromatic, topical, and internal cleanser that can be used to complement many other oils. Diffusing lemon in a room can cleanse the air and uplift mood. It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaning booster*. • Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces • Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion • Supports healthy respiratory function • Promotes a positive mood and cognitive ability (A, T, I)
- Lemongrass - Lemongrass has long been used in Asian and Caribbean cooking due to its subtle lemony flavor and aroma. It has been found to support healthy digestion, and soothe aching muscles*. • Supports healthy digestion • Soothes aching muscles • Purifies and tones skin (A, T, I)
- Lime - Due to its high limonene content, Lime provides internal cleansing benefits and can be diffused to help purify the air. It’s also an effective and natural surface cleaner. Lime is known for its ability to uplift, balance, and energize. Lime is frequently used in facial and body cleansers for its purifying properties and uplifting scent. (A, T, I)
- Marjoram - Valued for its calming properties and its positive effect on the nervous system. It also supports both healthy cardiovascular and immune systems. • Apply to the back of the neck to lessen feelings of stress.* • Apply to a fussy child’s feet prior to a nap. • Replace Marjoram essential oil in your next recipe that calls for dried Marjoram. Usually 1 drop of
- essential oil is equivalent to 2 tsp. of dried herbs. • Apply to muscles before and after exercising. (A, T, I)
- Melaleuca (Tea Tree) - Recognized by its more common name "tea tree", melaleuca has been revered for its cleansing and regenerative properties, especially for the skin. Composed of more than ninety different compounds, melaleuca has limitless therapeutic applications*. • Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin • Promotes healthy immune function • Protects against environmental and seasonal threats (A, T, I)
- Myrrh - Powerful cleansing properties, especially for the mouth and throat. It is also soothing to the skin—promoting a smooth, youthful-looking complexion—and promotes emotional balance and well-being
- Oregano- Hippocrates, the father of medicine, used oregano as a cleansing agent as well as for digestive and respiratory support. High in antioxidant activity, oregano contains phenolic acids and flavonoids*. • Used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent • Provides immune-enhancing benefits • Supports healthy digestion and respiratory function • Excellent source of antioxidants (A, T) UPCHARGE for this oil
- Oregano- Hippocrates, the father of medicine, used oregano as a cleansing agent as well as for digestive and respiratory support. High in antioxidant activity, oregano contains phenolic acids and flavonoids*. • Used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent • Provides immune-enhancing benefits • Supports healthy digestion and respiratory function • Excellent source of antioxidants (A, T, I) HOT OIL - USE CAUTION
- Patchouli - Easily recognized for its rich, musky-sweet fragrance, Patchouli is regularly used in the perfume industry as well as in scented products such as laundry detergents and air fresheners. Patchouli is beneficial to the skin in many ways. It is often used to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and minor skin imperfections and to promote a smooth, glowing complexion. The fragrance of Patchouli provides a grounding, balancing effect on emotions.• Grounding, balancing effect on emotions • Promotes a smooth, glowing complexion • Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and skin imperfections (A, T )
- Peppermint - Peppermint is popular in countless forms, from toothpaste to chewing gum. As an essential oil, it is useful to ease breathing and as a digestive aid*. • Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing • Alleviates stomach upset • Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral health (A, T, I) HOT OIL - USE CAUTION
- Rosemary - Considered sacred by ancient Greeks, Romans, Egyptians and Hebrews, Rosemary has been revered by healers for centuries for its digestive uses and for muscle aches and pains*. • Supports healthy digestion • Soothes muscle aches and pain • Helps reduce nervous tension and fatigue (A, T, I)
- Sandalwood: Very beneficial to the skin; it can help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and it promotes a healthy, smooth complexion. Sandalwood has a sweet, woody aroma that can enhance mood and is frequently used in meditation for its grounding effects. • Promotes healthy looking, smooth skin • Reduces the appearance of scars and skin imperfections • Enhances mood • Frequently used in meditation for its grounding and uplifting properties (A, T) UPCHARGE for this oil
- Vetiver - Vetiver is loved for its rich, exotic, and complex aroma. Used extensively in perfumes as a base note and fixative, vetiver's woody, earthy scent complements many other essential oils. Vetiver also has many therapeutic uses, including as an antioxidant and for relaxation*. • Supports healthy circulation • Calming, grounding effect on emotions • Immune-enhancing properties (A, T, I) UPCHARGE for this oil
- Wild Orange - Wild orange is excellent for energizing and revitalizing. It is also commonly used as an effective tool for uplifting mood, as well as for its wonderful citrusy aroma*. • Powerful cleanser and purifying agent • Protects against seasonal and environmental threats • High in antioxidants, which are essential to overall health • Uplifting to the mind and body (A, T, I)
- Ylang Ylang- While famed for its exquisite fragrance and long history as a component of perfumes, has much to offer therapeutically. It is an effective mood uplifting agent as well as having calming properties. • Helps balance hormones • Promotes healthy skin and hair • Lifts mood while having a calming effect (A, T)
**UPCHARGE FOR ALL BLENDED OILS**DO NOT INGEST**
- Massage Blend - This blend combines the therapeutic benefits of oils well-known to relax muscles, calm tension, soothe irritated tissue, increase circulation, smooth and tone. It has essential oils of basil, grapefruit, cypress, marjoram, peppermint, and lavender in a perfectly relaxing blend which adds many important benefits to various massage techniques*. • Relaxes muscles and soothes joints • Promotes circulation • Supports a healthy inflammatory response (A, T)
- Respiratory Blend - Enhanced with the powerful respiratory benefits of Cardamom, this blend is a combination of essential oils that help you breathe easier. This proprietary blend cleanses and soothes the airways and can be applied topically or diffused at nighttime, allowing for a restful sleep. • Maintains clear airways and breathing • Supports overall respiratory health • Perfect for nighttime diffusion, allowing for a restful sleep (A, T)
- Invigorating Blend - The harmonious blend of Citrus Bliss combines the powerful benefits of popular citrus essential oils. • Cleanses and purifies the air • Helps reduce stress and anxiety • Positively affects mood with energizing and refreshing properties (A, T)
- Digestive Blend - Many essential oils have been recognized through research as powerful agents to help restore normal balance in the digestive system. This blend is made up of ginger, peppermint, tarragon, fennel, caraway, coriander and anise. Each have specific attributes which add to the overall efficacy of this potent blend*. • Aids in the digestion of foods • Soothes occasional stomach upset • Maintains a healthy gastrointestinal tract (A, T)
- Joyful Blend - This is the perfect blend for those moments when you need to be revitalized. This exciting blend provides an invigorating combination essential oils that can elevate your mood and increase your energy. It is a blend of lavandin, tangerine, elemi, lemon myrtle, melissa, ylang ylang, osmanthus and sandalwood blended flawlessly for an immediate and dramatic effect*. • Elevates mood and increases vitality • Energizing and refreshing aroma (A, T)
- Protective Blend - This is a unique proprietary blend formulated to support healthy immune function. Wild orange essential oil, combined with clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus and rosemary offer a fragrant, natural and effective alternative to synthetic options for immune support. It is also safe to use on counter tops, as a non-toxic way to cleanse surfaces, or to purify the atmosphere by diffusing*. • Supports healthy immune function • Protects against environmental threats • Cleanses surfaces • Purifies the skin while promoting healthy circulation • Energizing and uplifting aroma (A, T)
- Cleaning Blend - From bug bites to sneezes, protecting yourself is more important than ever. This blend essential oils is designed to eliminate odors and other contaminates naturally, without toxic additives. Its refreshing aroma quickly eradicates unpleasant odors and purifies the air and environment with the essential oils of lemon, lime, pine, citronella, melaleuca and cilantro*. • Refreshing aroma • Eradicates unpleasant odors and clears the air • Protects against environmental threats (A, T)
- Calming Blend - Stress is a major contributor to illness and disease, in fact, it is estimated that more than 90% of all visits to health care professionals are related to stress. This blend composed of individual oils with known calming properties which create a sense of well-being and relaxation. Lavender, sweet marjoram, roman chamomile, ylang ylang, sandalwood and vanilla bean create a subtle aroma ideal for aromatic diffusion or topical application. Applied to the bottom of the feet at bedtime it is an excellent way to promote restful sleep. Added to a warm bath and it creates the perfect escape with its peaceful, renewing fragrance*. • Creates a perfect escape with its calming, renewing fragrance • Promotes relaxation and restful sleep • Diffuses into a subtle aroma, ideal for aromatic benefits • Lessens tension and calms emotions (A, T)
- Metabolic Blend - Metabolic Blend is a proprietary formula of essential oils designed to help manage appetite between meals. It includes a blend of grapefruit, lemon, peppermint, ginger, and cinnamon essential oils. Just add 8 drops to 16 oz. of water (regular size bottle of water) and drink between your healthy meals throughout the day to help manage hunger, calm your stomach, and lift your mood*. • Promotes healthy metabolism • Helps manage hunger cravings • Calms your stomach and lifts your mood • Diuretic stimulant and calorie free (A, T, I) OKAY to INGEST
- Blend for Women - This is a perfect balance of several essential oils unified to impart beauty, femininity, and allure. Containing rose, jasmine, bergamot, cinnamon, citrus, vetiver, ylang ylang, cocoa, vanilla, sandalwood, and patchouli. It's subtle fragrance, once applied, mingles with your individual scent to enhance the essence that is all your own*. • Combines with each individual’s chemistry to create a beautiful, unique, and personal fragrance • Provides a warming, musky aroma that entices the senses and intrigues the mind • Calms the skin and emotions (A, T)
- Grounding Blend - Everyone experiences moments of disconnectedness or anxiety. The warm, woody aroma of this blend creates a sense of calm and well-being. It is a perfect blend of Spruce needle/leaf, Ho wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy Flower and Blue Chamomile Flower essential oils in a base of Coconut Oil to offer an enticing fragrance which promotes tranquility and a sense of balance*. • Promotes whole-body relaxation • Soothes sore muscles and joints • Evokes feelings of tranquility and balance (A, T)
Drams include 15 drops of oils (depending on the composition of oil. Some of the thicker oils expel larger drops and will not be exactly 15 drops) each and can be used topically, aromatically and sometimes - internally (please see description for uses) The oils are PURE and undiluted.
To use: Smell, Apply or Diffuse as needed
Many of these oils are safe to diffuse, to use topically, and even to ingest. Depending on the oil, topical use or ingestion may require dilution with a high quality carrier oil such as fractionated coconut. (samples of this are available upon request). Please be sure to always test oils on a small patch of skin prior to use, especially with children. It is recommended that oils be diluted for topical application to avoid any skin sensitization. For citrus oils, it is recommended that sun exposure be limited for 12 hrs following application.
Remember that Essential Oils are very strong and potent. Intended for safe use for adults (or under supervision) only. While most oils can be used topically or ingested, the BLENDS vary and I cannot be held responsible for them being used incorrectly. USE at your own discretion.
+Listing does NOT include a diffuser.
Orders are processed and shipped out in 7-10 business days from receipt of payment unless otherwise noted - This does not include purchases placed on weekends - These orders are handled as if they were placed on Monday. All orders are shipped via USPS or Priority Flat Rate. Processing time does NOT include shipping time.
Estimated shipping times are as follows: First class = 3-5 days Priority = 1-2 days and International = 7-14 days.
Check out Essential Oil Diffusers HERE for the best usage from your Essential Oils.
Replace cap tightly, Store upright in a cool dark place, Do not get into eyes, For external use only, Keep out of reach of children.
+CAUTIONS Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.+
Share this Product
More from this collection
Sign up for the latest news, offers and styles