Dried Flower Roller Bottles - Your choice of single oils AND dried flowers in a beautiful, convenient glass roller bottle with approximately 10-15 drops of oil blended with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Leave a note if you need an alternative carrier oil. Standard AOE Labels will not be affixed, however a beautiful cap sticker will be affixed to the bottle to identify. Order your favorites, arrives ready to use!
Available Oils and their benefits (uses: A=Aromatic; T=Topical; I=Internal)
- Bergamot - A highly favored oil for its lovely fragrance, Bergamot is unique among citrus oils for its calming properties • Calming and soothing aroma • Promotes healthy, clear skin • Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits (A, T, I)
- Cedarwood - Known for promoting healthy skin and clear breathing, Cedarwood has a warm, woody, balsamic fragrance that relaxes the mind and body*. • Supports and maintains healthy respiratory function • Helps skin recover quickly • Promotes clear, healthy skin • Relaxing and soothing aroma is perfect for massage therapy (A, T, I)
- Clary Sage - Known for its uplifting and mood-lightening attributes, clary sage is also widely used by women to soothe monthly discomfort associated with their menstrual cycles • Soothes monthly discomfort associated with menstrual cycles • Helps balance hormones • Soothes nervous tension and lightens mood • Calming and soothing to the skin (A, T)
- Eucalyptus - Because of the many influential compounds found in eucalyptus, it is a key ingredient in cough and throat medicines and chest ointments. Eucalyptus is used widely both for its calming and clearing properties as well as to ease breathing • Assists with clear breathing • Supports overall respiratory health • Soothes tired, sore muscles • Purifying and cleansing properties (A, T)
- Frankincense - Perhaps the most precious of the ancient oils, frankincense is highly sought after by modern consumers for its many uses, including relaxation, immune support, and mood enhancement • Helps build and maintain a healthy immune system • Promotes cellular health • Reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks (A, T, I) UPCHARGE for this oil
- Geranium - Offers outstanding benefits for soothing skin and is a common ingredient in many skin care products. Also useful for joint support and tempering minor aches and pains, geranium's calming effects make it a popular choice for many essential oil users • Promotes clear, healthy skin • Helps calm nerves and lessen anxiety • Supports liver health (A, T)
- Juniper Berry - The woody, spicy, yet fresh aroma of Juniper Berry reveals its rich history of traditional use and therapeutic benefits •Supports healthy kidney and urinary function • May benefit problematic skin areas • Acts as a natural cleansing and detoxifying agent • Helps relieve tension and stress (A, T) UPCHARGE for this oil
- Lavender - One of the most popular oils, lavender has been cherished for its unmistakable aroma and its therapeutic properties for thousands of years. Lavender is widely used and accepted for its calming and relaxing qualities*. • Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities • Soothes occasional skin irritations • Helps skin recover quickly • Eases muscle tension (A, T, I)
- Lemon - This essential oil is cold-pressed from lemon rinds to preserve its delicate nature and potent properties. Lemon is known as a powerful aromatic, topical, and internal cleanser that can be used to complement many other oils. Diffusing lemon in a room can cleanse the air and uplift mood. It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaning booster*. • Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces • Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion • Supports healthy respiratory function • Promotes a positive mood and cognitive ability (A, T, I)
- Patchouli - Easily recognized for its rich, musky-sweet fragrance, Patchouli is regularly used in the perfume industry as well as in scented products such as laundry detergents and air fresheners. Patchouli is beneficial to the skin in many ways. It is often used to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and minor skin imperfections and to promote a smooth, glowing complexion. The fragrance of Patchouli provides a grounding, balancing effect on emotions.• Grounding, balancing effect on emotions • Promotes a smooth, glowing complexion • Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and skin imperfections (A, T )
- Wild Orange - Wild orange is excellent for energizing and revitalizing. It is also commonly used as an effective tool for uplifting mood, as well as for its wonderful citrusy aroma*. • Powerful cleanser and purifying agent • Protects against seasonal and environmental threats • High in antioxidants, which are essential to overall health • Uplifting to the mind and body (A, T, I)
- Ylang Ylang- While famed for its exquisite fragrance and long history as a component of perfumes, has much to offer therapeutically. It is an effective mood uplifting agent as well as having calming properties. • Helps balance hormones • Promotes healthy skin and hair • Lifts mood while having a calming effect (A, T)
Available dried flowers and their benefits
Rose - Soothing to the nerves and emotional /psychological state of mind. It is regarded as a mild sedative and anti-depressant. It is increasingly used in treatments for conditions of stress: nervous tension, peptic ulcers, heart disease, among others. There is indication that rose essence may also positively influence digestion, bile secretion, womb disorders and circulation. Soothing to irritated skin while also a tonic and antiseptic
Lavender - Ability to relieve stress, improve mood, promote restful sleep, lower skin irritation, prevent infections, reduce inflammation, eliminate dandruff, and soothe stomach bloating
Calendula - Boost the appearance of skin. It can affect blood flow to the skin cells, provide antioxidant protection that reduces the appearance of wrinkles and ages spots, and even the visibility of scars. Help cuts, scrapes, bruises, and insect bites speed the healing process, partially due to the anti-inflammatory properties of the oil, in addition to the unique antioxidant compounds found in this miraculous plant. By protecting against infections, it keeps wounds and scrapes safe, allowing them to rapidly heal.
- Chamomile - Reduce swelling and fight bacteria, treat irritation from chest colds, slow-healing wounds and soothe skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema and diaper rash. Can also be helpful to digestion
Rollers include 10-15 drops of oils (depending on the composition of oil. Some of the thicker oils expel larger drops and will not be exact drops) each and can be used topically, aromatically and sometimes - internally (please see description for uses) These oils are PURE and are diluted with carrier oil in the roller bottles. The flowers will mostly likely add a scent to your rollers
To use: Smell and Apply as needed
Please be sure to always test oils on a small patch of skin prior to use, especially with children. It is recommended that oils be diluted for topical application to avoid any skin sensitization. For citrus oils, it is recommended that sun exposure be limited for 12 hrs following application.
Remember that Essential Oils are very strong and potent. Intended for safe use for adults (or under supervision) only. USE at your own discretion.
+Order does NOT include a diffuser.
Tag #AllOilLove #ShowMeYourOils and @alloileverything to connect and be featured on Instagram and Twitter