Essential Oils with Dried Flowers - Roller Bottles | Rose, Lavender, Chamomile, Calendula | Glass Roll On Bottle | Easy to Apply | Carrier Oil
Regular price $10.00
Introducing Simple Scents - Your choice of single oils AND dried flowers in a beautiful, convenient glass roller bottle with approximately 10-15 drops of oil blended with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Leave a note if you need an alternative carrier oil. Standard AOE Labels will not be affixed, however a beautiful cap sticker will be affixed to the bottle to identify. Order your favorites, arrives ready to use!
Available Oils and their benefits (uses: A=Aromatic; T=Topical; I=Internal)
- Bergamot - A highly favored oil for its lovely fragrance, Bergamot is unique among citrus oils for its calming properties • Calming and soothing aroma • Promotes healthy, clear skin • Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits (A, T, I)
- Cedarwood - Known for promoting healthy skin and clear breathing, Cedarwood has a warm, woody, balsamic fragrance that relaxes the mind and body*. • Supports and maintains healthy respiratory function • Helps skin recover quickly • Promotes clear, healthy skin • Relaxing and soothing aroma is perfect for massage therapy (A, T, I)
- Clary Sage - Known for its uplifting and mood-lightening attributes, clary sage is also widely used by women to soothe monthly discomfort associated with their menstrual cycles • Soothes monthly discomfort associated with menstrual cycles • Helps balance hormones • Soothes nervous tension and lightens mood • Calming and soothing to the skin (A, T)
- Eucalyptus - Because of the many influential compounds found in eucalyptus, it is a key ingredient in cough and throat medicines and chest ointments. Eucalyptus is used widely both for its calming and clearing properties as well as to ease breathing • Assists with clear breathing • Supports overall respiratory health • Soothes tired, sore muscles • Purifying and cleansing properties (A, T)
- Frankincense - Perhaps the most precious of the ancient oils, frankincense is highly sought after by modern consumers for its many uses, including relaxation, immune support, and mood enhancement • Helps build and maintain a healthy immune system • Promotes cellular health • Reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks (A, T, I) UPCHARGE for this oil
- Geranium - Offers outstanding benefits for soothing skin and is a common ingredient in many skin care products. Also useful for joint support and tempering minor aches and pains, geranium's calming effects make it a popular choice for many essential oil users • Promotes clear, healthy skin • Helps calm nerves and lessen anxiety • Supports liver health (A, T)
- Juniper Berry - The woody, spicy, yet fresh aroma of Juniper Berry reveals its rich history of traditional use and therapeutic benefits •Supports healthy kidney and urinary function • May benefit problematic skin areas • Acts as a natural cleansing and detoxifying agent • Helps relieve tension and stress (A, T) UPCHARGE for this oil
- Lavender - One of the most popular oils, lavender has been cherished for its unmistakable aroma and its therapeutic properties for thousands of years. Lavender is widely used and accepted for its calming and relaxing qualities*. • Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities • Soothes occasional skin irritations • Helps skin recover quickly • Eases muscle tension (A, T, I)
- Lemon - This essential oil is cold-pressed from lemon rinds to preserve its delicate nature and potent properties. Lemon is known as a powerful aromatic, topical, and internal cleanser that can be used to complement many other oils. Diffusing lemon in a room can cleanse the air and uplift mood. It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaning booster*. • Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces • Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion • Supports healthy respiratory function • Promotes a positive mood and cognitive ability (A, T, I)
- Patchouli - Easily recognized for its rich, musky-sweet fragrance, Patchouli is regularly used in the perfume industry as well as in scented products such as laundry detergents and air fresheners. Patchouli is beneficial to the skin in many ways. It is often used to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and minor skin imperfections and to promote a smooth, glowing complexion. The fragrance of Patchouli provides a grounding, balancing effect on emotions.• Grounding, balancing effect on emotions • Promotes a smooth, glowing complexion • Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and skin imperfections (A, T )
- Wild Orange - Wild orange is excellent for energizing and revitalizing. It is also commonly used as an effective tool for uplifting mood, as well as for its wonderful citrusy aroma*. • Powerful cleanser and purifying agent • Protects against seasonal and environmental threats • High in antioxidants, which are essential to overall health • Uplifting to the mind and body (A, T, I)
- Ylang Ylang- While famed for its exquisite fragrance and long history as a component of perfumes, has much to offer therapeutically. It is an effective mood uplifting agent as well as having calming properties. • Helps balance hormones • Promotes healthy skin and hair • Lifts mood while having a calming effect (A, T)
Available dried flowers and their benefits
Rose - Soothing to the nerves and emotional /psychological state of mind. It is regarded as a mild sedative and anti-depressant. It is increasingly used in treatments for conditions of stress: nervous tension, peptic ulcers, heart disease, among others. There is indication that rose essence may also positively influence digestion, bile secretion, womb disorders and circulation. Soothing to irritated skin while also a tonic and antiseptic
Lavender - Ability to relieve stress, improve mood, promote restful sleep, lower skin irritation, prevent infections, reduce inflammation, eliminate dandruff, and soothe stomach bloating
Calendula - Boost the appearance of skin. It can affect blood flow to the skin cells, provide antioxidant protection that reduces the appearance of wrinkles and ages spots, and even the visibility of scars. Help cuts, scrapes, bruises, and insect bites speed the healing process, partially due to the anti-inflammatory properties of the oil, in addition to the unique antioxidant compounds found in this miraculous plant. By protecting against infections, it keeps wounds and scrapes safe, allowing them to rapidly heal.
- Chamomile - Reduce swelling and fight bacteria, treat irritation from chest colds, slow-healing wounds and soothe skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema and diaper rash. Can also be helpful to digestion
Rollers include 10-15 drops of oils (depending on the composition of oil. Some of the thicker oils expel larger drops and will not be exact drops) each and can be used topically, aromatically and sometimes - internally (please see description for uses) These oils are PURE and are diluted with carrier oil in the roller bottles. The flowers will mostly likely add a scent to your rollers
To use: Smell and Apply as needed
Please be sure to always test oils on a small patch of skin prior to use, especially with children. It is recommended that oils be diluted for topical application to avoid any skin sensitization. For citrus oils, it is recommended that sun exposure be limited for 12 hrs following application.
Remember that Essential Oils are very strong and potent. Intended for safe use for adults (or under supervision) only. USE at your own discretion.
+Order does NOT include a diffuser.
Tag #AllOilLove #ShowMeYourOils and @alloileverything to connect and be featured on Instagram and Twitter
All Oil Everything Safety Disclaimer:
+CAUTIONS Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. They do not replace medical expertise. Please review ingredients carefully. Each individual assumes responsibility for allergies and possible reactions when using these products+ Perfume/Fragrance/Essential oils are created with a blend of essential oils and high-quality, alcohol and phthalate-free fragrance oils. All Natural, Certified Therapeutic Grade, Organic, Non-Toxic, No Chemicals, Hand Crafted in Small Batches
How to use Essential Oil Roller Bottle Blends:
One of the best places to apply your oils is to the BOTTOMS of your FEET! Specifically your big toe which has been known to be the most absorbent area on the body. The spine, base of neck and pulse points are also popular places to apply topically. Generally you can apply oils every 20-30min during the onset of concern and then every 2-3 hours to maintain. Please use oils at your own discretion and however you feel most comfortable. See individual listings for more information on how to use specific Essential Oil Blends.
Robert Tisserand says in this post, “Essential oil dilution is important for two safety reasons. One, to avoid skin reactions: irritation, sensitization, and phototoxicity. Two, to avoid systemic toxicity, such as fetotoxicity, hepatotoxicity, carcinogenicity, and neurotoxicity. Adverse skin reactions are obvious when they happen, but systemic toxicities may not be. Skin reactions are totally dilution-dependent, and safety guidelines exist to minimize risk.” In other words, we dilute essential oils before applying to the skin to minimize adverse reactions and systemic toxicity.
Click Here for detailed instructions for specific blends.
Essential Oil Safety:
Essential oils are highly concentrated liquids that can be harmful if not used carefully. Implementing aromatherapy into your lifestyle shouldn't cause paranoia or undue worry, but it is important to learn about and heed essential oil safety. By treating essential oils with respect and following the steps outlined below, you will be well on your way to safely enjoying the many benefits that aromatherapy can offer.
These safety guidelines are not a complete safety reference for the proper use of essential oils. When in doubt, consult your physician and/or a qualified and trained aromatherapy practitioner.
Essential oils shouldn't be used undiluted on the skin. There are instances when experienced aromatherapy users and practitioners make exceptions to this precaution, but only once significant essential oil knowledge is gained should you ever attempt to apply an undiluted oil on the skin. Severe sensitivity still could occur in some individuals. Again, the safest rule of thumb is to not use essential oil undiluted.
Some oils can cause sensitization or allergic reactions in some individuals. When using a new oil topically for the first time, do a skin patch test on a small area of skin.
Some essential oils are phototoxic and can cause irritation, inflammation, blistering, redness and/or burning when exposed to UVA rays. For more information, learn about phototoxicity and phototoxic essential oils.
Some essential oils should be avoided during pregnancy or by those with asthma, epilepsy, or with other health conditions. Be sure to research/review the safety precautions associated with each essential oil that you use. Please do your own research or consult with a physician if you have a concern.
Less IS More. When using essential oils, use the smallest amount of essential oil that will get the job done. If 1-2 drops are called for, for example, don't use more than that. Essential oils are very concentrated in their purest form.
- Essential oils are flammable. Keep them out of the way of fire hazards.
Please contact me with any oil concerns & happy oiling!